Since 1939, CIA ESPAÑOLA DE AISLAMIENTOS S.A., under the trade name ISOLANA, has focused on the distribution and supply of acoustic and thermal insulation materials for: thermal insulation from cold, thermal insulation from heat, HVAC, acoustic refurbishment and insulation, compartmentalisation of interior spaces and passive fire protection. We put all of our efforts and experience into helping specialists and experts in the sector find the best, safest and most affordable solutions to any situation that may come up within our field. Founded in 1939, Isolana has 75 years of experience in insulation for building and industry.
Our current team is young and dynamic, clearly customer orientated. Our customers’ trust and confidence in our products has allowed us to expand our range to cover the whole Iberian peninsula with 18 strategically located warehouses, in addition to offering the widest range of products in our sector of expertise.
- Total dedication to customers
- Respect for the environment. – responsibility-
- On-going search for and training in products and solutions to give our customers a competitive edge.
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty programmes
- Social responsibility: helping and collaborating with those who need it most though our Foundation -solidarity
Isolana Private Foundation (IFP)
This non-profit organisation was set up in 2002, with the aim of creating and putting in motion solidary actions to benefit societies that need it most. Its mission is to promote social and environmental projects around the world, mainly those associated with food, healthcare, pro-life initiatives, education and the environment, construction and energy savings.